Playground Safety SurfacingThis CPD falls under the design, construction and technology RIBA core curriculum. It focuses on achieving high quality, long-lasting finishes.
This seminar provides an overview of various types of play safety surfacing. It will help you to understand the following topics:
– Understand standards and requirements for safety surfacing in playgrounds
– Understand how to choose the right safety surface, looking at wetpour, artificial grass, and rubber mulch
– Understand specification and installation of play safety surfacing
– Understand how to achieve a long-lasting, high-quality finish, avoid shrinkage, UV colour changes and undulations in the surface
– Understand how to keep costs down, design and layout
– Understand maintenance and warranty of play safety surfacing
Please complete the fields below or call us on 01772 440340.