An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Co-ordinator to join a well-established safety surfacing Company which has been in business for 24 years. Perfectly placed next to the M6 in Leyland, the company is easily accessible from the main motorway networks.
The job responsibilities will include:
– Sorting out uniforms for installers
– Health and Safety paperwork
– Answering the telephones
– Sorting out back from site vehicle packs
– Stationary ordering
– Fuel card use management for company vehicles
– Issuing deduction letters
– Imputing sales information onto the new CRM system
– Assisting the operations department with any ad-hoc duties as required
– Any other duties that may arise
The ideal candidate will possess:
– Keen eye for details
– Experience of using Microsoft Excel
– Able to multitask and prioritise their workload
– Previous experience in a similar role
The hours of work will be 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will receive 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you are interested, please can you forward your CV onto Andrea Fielder at email@example.com
Competitive, daily food allowance + additional pay for traveling. After 3 months basic salary will increase in accordance with satisfactory performance, with further reviews every 3 months up to 12 months. “EA £475” per week.
• Driving vehicles to their destination.
• Preparation of groundworks.
• Loading and unloading materials according to H&S guidelines
• Using an industrial mixer
• Move by wheelbarrow the contents from mixer to laying area.
• Screeding the surface.
• Roll surface to obtain fine finish.
• Valid Category B driver’s license
• Flexible with regards to working hours
• Self-motivated individuals with attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
What’s on offer:
• Permanent, full-time position with holiday entitlement
• Competitive pay
• Opportunity to achieve CSCS certification, SSSTS, SMSTS, plant license etc
• Travel expenses and overnight stays covered by the company, including Breakfast.
• Vehicle, equipment, and uniform provided.
If you feel suited to this role, please complete the form below to apply. Should you have any queries whilst completing this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org