Both positions are Permanent – these are not Temporary Contracts or self-employed positions. Ideally, you will live local to Head Office (30-mile radius of PR25) as Vans are typically issued to drivers as team members arrange pickups between themselves.
Due to the nature of the work you will be required to work away from home throughout the UK on a regular basis and be expected to occasionally work weekends and evenings to travel.
Starting Salary: Competitive, daily food allowance + additional pay for traveling. After 3 months basic salary will increase in accordance with satisfactory performance, with further reviews every 3 months up to 12 months. “EA £475” per week.
• Driving vehicles to their destination.
• Preparation of groundworks.
• Loading and unloading materials according to H&S guidelines
• Using an industrial mixer
• Move by wheelbarrow the contents from mixer to laying area.
• Screeding the surface.
• Roll surface to obtain fine finish.
• Valid Category B driver’s license
• Flexible with regards to working hours
• Self-motivated individuals with attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
What’s on offer:
• Permanent, full-time position with holiday entitlement • Competitive pay
• Opportunity to achieve CSCS certification, SSSTS, SMSTS, plant license etc
• Travel expenses and overnight stays covered by the company, including Breakfast.
• Vehicle, equipment, and uniform provided.