Competitive, daily food allowance + additional pay for traveling. After 3 months basic salary will increase in accordance with satisfactory performance, with further reviews every 3 months up to 12 months. “EA £475” per week.
• Driving vehicles to their destination.
• Preparation of groundworks.
• Loading and unloading materials according to H&S guidelines
• Using an industrial mixer
• Move by wheelbarrow the contents from mixer to laying area.
• Screeding the surface.
• Roll surface to obtain fine finish.
• Valid Category B driver’s license
• Flexible with regards to working hours
• Self-motivated individuals with attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
What’s on offer:
• Permanent, full-time position with holiday entitlement
• Competitive pay
• Opportunity to achieve CSCS certification, SSSTS, SMSTS, plant license etc
• Travel expenses and overnight stays covered by the company, including Breakfast.
• Vehicle, equipment, and uniform provided.
If you feel suited to this role, please complete the form below to apply. Should you have any queries whilst completing this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org