DCM Surfaces is well established and is celebrating 26 years operating nationwide and as a result of its substantial growth plans require hard working and reliable surface laying operators. Experience in installing artificial grass or laying surfaces is an advantage but not essential as training is provided.
The vacant positions are full time and Permanent. You need to live local to Head Office (30-mile radius of PR25) as Vans are typically issued to drivers as team members arrange pickups between themselves.
We are offering a competitive salary which will include a daily food allowance when working away, working away payments, late Friday and Sunday travel payments
Due to the nature of the work you will be required to work away from home throughout the UK on a regular basis and be expected to occasionally work weekends and evenings to travel.
Main duties but not limited to:
• Driving vehicles to their destination.
• Preparation of groundworks.
• Loading and unloading materials according to H&S guidelines
• Using an industrial mixer
• Move by wheelbarrow the contents from mixer to laying area.
• Screeding the surface.
• Roll surface to obtain fine finish.
· Valid Category B driver’s license- This is a requirement.
• Flexible with regards to working hours
•Experience in mixing as a labourer, using a float, laying outside surfaces will all be advantageous, but full training will be given.
• Self-motivated individuals with attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
What’s on offer:
• Permanent full-time position with holiday entitlement and competitive pay
• Financial incentives such as working away payment, driving payments, Sunday Travel and Late Friday payments
• Opportunity to achieve CSCS and SSSTS.
• Travel expenses and overnight stays covered by the company, including Breakfast.
• Vehicle, equipment, and uniform provided.
If you feel suited to this role, please complete the form below to apply. Should you have any queries whilst completing this, please email email@example.com